Salted Caramel S’mores Brownies combine the best of both world and make the perfect decadent treat. The favorite flavors of the classic campfire treat enjoyed in one delicious brownie.
We just checked the beach off our summer-to-do list and flip flops have already been making a regular appearance in my attire.
So, the only thing left was to get our s’mores fix.
I know we won’t be going camping any time soon, so I baked up these s’mores brownies instead for some friends who came by to visit us a few weeks ago.
The salted caramel layer take these to a whole new decadent dessert in the best kind of way!
- It starts with a graham cracker crust baked up in the brownie pan.
- Next, I topped it with my go-to easy one bowl brownie recipe. Feel free to use your favorite brownie recipe, or box mix.
- Sprinkle in some chocolate chips followed by a layer of salted caramel saucy-ooey goodness.
- Top with large marshmallows, crushed graham crackers and drizzle more salted caramel sauce and you’ve got yourself one heck of a camp-style treat worthy of indulging in for any summer occasion!
These are ooey, gooey, messy and deliciously amazing — everything you love about s’mores.
Whether you’re trying to get your campfire fix or need a dessert to share with some friends, you will love these! No bonfire required.
Brownies slightly adapted from Bon Appetit
* This post contains some affiliate links
Craving more S’mores?