Lemon Chicken Asparagus Pasta – this recipe makes the perfect easy 30 minute meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, so simple to customize and full of bright spring flavors!
This recipe first appeared on The Recipe Critic
With spring finally in full swing around here, I can’t get enough of all the fresh produce we’re seeing everywhere.
Asparagus is by far my favorite spring vegetable and I love pairing it with lemon and garlic.
So, the next best thing? Throwing them together with some tender chicken and creamy pasta, for one simple and amazing meal! And it comes together in just 30 minutes so it’s just perfect for those busy weeknights!
This Lemon Chicken Asparagus Pasta is a quick and easy dish bursting with bright and fresh flavors. And I love that it’s pretty simple to customize by tossing in any other veggies.
For this recipe, I used farfalle (bow tie pasta), but penne or any other medium-length pasta you like would be delicious.
The chicken, asparagus and creamy lemon garlic sauce cook up in the same pan, soaking in all those refreshing flavors.
Serve with some cheesy parmesan, fresh lemon slices and chopped parsley for an incredibly tasty family-friendly dinner!
Some tips for this Lemon Chicken Asparagus Pasta
- cook pasta the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag in the fridge
- trim asparagus the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag in the fridge
- combine all the dried herbs ahead of time and store in a small airtight container or zip-top bag
- leftovers are delicious when packed in school lunchboxes or work lunch bowls.
- a big batch would be great for meal prep Sundays
- use gluten free pasta if necessary
More easy dinners: