This 2015 Holiday Gift Guide includes ideas for the baker and home cook including my favorite bakeware, cookware and cookbooks.
I hope that it helps give you guys some gift ideas. It includes a few of my favorite items I use in the kitchen as well as a few 2015 cookbooks that I have or are on my wishlist.
Or scroll all the way down to the bottom and you could enter the GIVEAWAY for a chance to win $500 in cash. This would totally help kick start your holiday gift shopping!
2015 Holiday Gift Guide
- KitchenAid Pro 6 Quart Stand Mixer This is my workhorse in the kitchen and I use it all the time for layer cakes, bread and big batches of cookies.
- KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixer This mixer is perfect for making smaller batch cookies and ice cream.
- Oxo 9 inch and 11 inch whisk I love how comfortable and sturdy these whisks are. They are perfect for gently stirring flour or effectively beating eggs.
- KitchenAid Classic Non-stick Baking Pans These pans are great quality and provide consistent, even heating and the nonstick coating allows for easy cleanup.
- Hamilton 5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker My slow cookers are seriously lifesavers for helping me get dinner on the table easier. I have a few of them and this is the one that I use on a daily basis with great results.
- Oxo 3 pack Cookie Scoops These are sturdy and function great for perfectly portion cupcakes, cookies and truffles.
- Silpat Non Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet These mats are perfect for making macarons and other cookies. They are reusable for thousands of uses and nothing sticks making cleanup a breeze!
- Ozeri Touch Professional Kitchen Scale A kitchen scale is essential for those finicky macarons and cakes.
- All Clad Stainless Steel Skillet with Lid A great quality skillet that cooks evenly and effortlessly.
- Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet A cast iron skillet is so versatile and perfect any time you want intense heat. It excels at cooking pizzas, frying chicken, crisping bacon, giving golden-brown crusts on apple pies and corn bread, searing steaks, and making skillet cookies.
- KitchenAid 2 Speed Immersion Blender This is perfect for whipping up egg whites, mashed potatoes, blending up sauce or soup without having to pour it all into a blender. Plus it comes in lots of cute colors!
- Le Creuset Cast Iron French (Dutch) Oven It’s heavy duty and great for soup, stews, chili and braising and slow cooked meat.
- Cuisinart Prep & Plus Mini Food Processor This cute little machine is perfect for when you don’t want to get your big food processor out.
- Sally’s Candy Addiction by Sally McKinley
- Comfort and Joy by Christina Lane
- Dinner for Two by Julie Wampler
- Grandbabycakes by Jocelyn Delk
- 100 Creative Ways to Cook Rotisserie Chicken by Trish Rosenquist
- 5 Ingredient Baking by Jennifer Mchenry
$500 CASH GIVEAWAY
And now onto the giveaway! I’m teaming up with the bloggers below to give one lucky winner $500 in PayPal cash to help you with your holiday shopping!
Just enter your info into the widget.
A Dash of Sanity // A Kitchen Addiction // Celebrating Sweets // Clarks Condensed // Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt // Cupcake Diaries // Fake Ginger // Food Folks and Fun // I am Honey Bee // Life Made Sweeter // Like Mother Like Daughter // Live Well Bake Often // Lolly Jane // One Sweet Appetite // Somewhat Simple // Spoonful of Flavor // Sugar and Soul // The Recipe Critic // With Salt and Wit // Yellow Bliss Road
Good luck everyone!