Easy Homemade 3 Ingredient Fudge makes the perfect sweet treat for the holidays. Best of all, this classic easy favorite is made with only 3 ingredients. Plus you can be package it up for neighbors, friends and family for Christmas.
Fudge is always a hit with friends and family and you can change up the flavors depending on what you have on hand.
This Easy 3 Ingredient Fudge is perfect for the chocolate lover in your life. It’s rich, creamy and super addictive!
The best part about making homemade fudge at home is that you can customize it with whatever chocolate you have on hand.
Fudge might seem intimidating to make but it’s totally not. This easy recipe doesn’t require a candy thermometer and only takes a few minutes to make.
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY HOMEMADE 3 INGREDIENT FUDGE
All you will need is:
- Chocolate Chips (I usually use Ghirardhelli semi-sweet)
- 1 14 ounce can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
That’s it! Super easy right? You can totally add in vanilla extract or sea salt to enhance the flavor too.
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or semi-sweet chopped chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- sprinkle of sea salt optional
- Line a 8 x 8 square pan with parchment paper or foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large heat-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and condensed milk over a pot of hot (not boiling) water on stovetop. Or if using microwave, microwave on high in 30 second increments. Remove from microwave after each increment and stir for 30 seconds. Do not overheat and - stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly with an offset spatula. Allow fudge to cool completely for 4 hours or place in fridge for 1 hour to speed up the process. After chilled, cut into 1 inch squares.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze for up to 2 months.
More holiday treats: