No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream is the perfect sweet treat for summer. Made with just five ingredients and best of all, no ice cream maker needed! Full of fresh strawberries, crumbled Oreo cookies and so easy to make!
- Cake Batter
- Cookies and Cream
- Black Forest
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Chocolate – you can have a different one for just about any day of the week!
It’s similar to these popular Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars but without the extra steps to assemble them.
How to Make this No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Like most no churn ice cream recipes, this one is super simple using just FIVE ingredients:
- Heavy Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla extract
- Golden Oreo cookies (or any other Vanilla sandwich cookie)
So easy and it comes out super creamy every time!
What can be better than creamy homemade ice cream on a hot summery day? With all the summer strawberries in season, this ice cream is a great way for using some up.
The addition of crushed Oreo cookies gives it that delicious sweet crunch in every bite.
More ice cream:
No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Oreo Ice Cream
No Churn Strawberry Shortcake Oreo Ice Cream is the perfect sweet treat for summer. Made with just five ingredients and best of all, no ice cream maker needed! Full of fresh strawberries, crumbled Oreo cookies and so easy to make!
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- One 14 oz. can (around 1 2/3 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, washed and hulled, (reserve 3 and cut into chunks for topping if desired - they will be harder once frozen)
- 3/4 cup crushed Golden Oreo cookies*
- Place the strawberries in a food processor or blender and process a few times until smooth. (or leave some chunks if you prefer as well). Set aside
- In a stand mixer with the whip attachment or using your hand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue beating until combined.
- Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan or 2 quart ice cream container. Pour half of the pureed strawberries on top and gently swirl with a knife to form ribbons. Sprinkle in half of the crushed Oreo cookies. Pour in remaining half of the ice cream then top with more pureed strawberries. Swirl again with the knife then top with more crushed cookies and reserved strawberry slices.
- Cover and freeze for 4-5 hours, best if overnight.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and enjoy immediately or allow to sit for about 3-5 minutes, to allow the strawberry chunks to soften up slightly.
*If you can't find Golden Oreo cookies, you can use any other vanilla or shortbread cookies
*If you prefer your strawberry swirl to have some chunks, blend for a few seconds less.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!