CASHEW CHICKEN SHEET PAN
For The Sauce
For the Chicken & Vegetables
- Chicken Thighs or Breast - Salt and Pepper - Broccoli Florets - Red Bell Pepper - Green Bell Pepper - Cashews
- Soy Sauce - Hoisin Sauce - Apple Cider Vinegar - Honey - Sesame Oil - Ginger - Garlic
FOR THE SAUCE
- Whisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, cornstarch, and water until combined. - Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat and set aside.
FOR THE CHICKEN & VEGETABLES
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or foil coated with cooking spray & set aside. - Season chicken with salt & pepper, then drizzle sauce over the chicken.
COOK & COAT
- Cook in preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove. - Arrange broccoli, peppers, & cashews in a single layer around the chicken. - Season veggies with salt & pepper, drizzle sauce and toss to coat.
- Return to the oven & cook for another 8-12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. - Remove pan from oven & drizzle with remaining sauce.
Serve over rice or quinoa & garnish with green onions & sesame seeds, if desired.