These gluten free donuts are made with much healthier ingredients than your typical store-bought donuts. Instead of granulated sugar, they are made with monkfruit sweetener, almond flour and coconut flour and will not cause a spike in your glucose level.
- Pumpkin Puree - Super-fine Almond Flour - Pumpkin Pie Spice - Ground Cinnamon - Unsweetened Almond Milk
Pumpkin Spice Coating
- Monkfruit - Pumpkin Pie Spice - Melted Ghee or Butter
- Sugar Free Chocolate - Coconut Oil - Powdered Monkfruit
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, pumpkin puree, ghee, vanilla, and monkfruit sweetener until combined. - In a separate bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Transfer batter into a greased donut pan. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes for mini-donuts or 21-24 minutes for full-sized donuts until golden brown. - Remove pan from oven and set aside until donuts are cool enough to handle.
- Stir together the granulated sweetener and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. - In a separate heat-safe bowl, melt ghee (or butter.) - Lightly dunk each cooled donut in melted ghee, then roll in cinnamon/sweetener coating.
- Add the chopped chocolate and coconut oil to a small heat-safe bowl and melt in microwave. Stir in sweetener until combined. - Dip the cooled donuts into the chocolate (double dip if you want a thicker glaze) and place in the fridge until the chocolate coating has set.