Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki makes the perfect easy set and forget crock-pot and Instant Pot pressure cooker meal. Best of all, only 10 minutes of prep with a delicious homemade Teriyaki sauce. Sunday meal prep for work lunches and skip the takeout! Plus recipe VIDEO!
And now, I’m super excited that we can add Teriyaki Chicken to our list.
The flavors are spot on and the best part? It practically takes no time at all to prep! In fact, it’s an easy set and forget kind of recipe.
We love anything that includes teriyaki sauce and if you do too, here are a few easy recipes to get you started:
- Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles
- One Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- Teriyaki Beef Zoodles
- Teriyaki Shrimp Noodles
- Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad
Toss everything into the crockpot (or your Instant Pot) and simmer away!
The chicken soaks in all that amazing sweet and savory sauce and stays nice and tender.
Shred into bite-sized pieces with two forks and serve over your favorite rice, quinoa or noodles. It makes a delicious meal that can easily rival your local take-out restaurant.
These would make great leftovers or if you prep this on your Sunday meal prep, you can have great work or school lunches for the rest of the week.
SOME MEAL PREPPING TIPS FOR THIS SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TERIYAKI:
- Mix the sauce ingredients together the day before and store in an air-tight container in the fridge
- Make the rice or noodles the day before and store in an air-tight container in the fridge
- Great for Sunday weekly meal prep or pack the leftovers in your lunch containers for the week
- Pack with your favorite vegetables (broccoli & edamame shown her) and carbs – Jasmine rice, brown rice, cauliflower rice or spiralized vegetables – zoodles – I use this lunch container
More lunch bowl ideas:
Looking for more take-out favorites?