Lemon Cream Pie Ice Cream Bars are the perfect treat to cool down with. Best of all, this frozen twist on the classic pie is so easy to make with layers of vanilla & lemon sorbet with a crumbled Golden Oreo topping & no-bake cookie crust.
In fair honesty, I was going to post a salad today but the Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Bars I shared last week got such a great response with lots of readers letting me know that they made them so I couldn’t hold out on sharing the other version I made last month any longer.
I’ve already made them three times since they are even more simple to make with ingredients you can easily find on hand.
- They start off the same way with a no-bake Oreo cookie crust that we just press into a square pan. I used Golden Oreos the first time I made them and added the juice and zest from 1 lemon. The second time I made them with Lemon Oreos and they worked just as well. You can even try this with any other lemon-cream sandwich cookie if you like.
- Next, spread a layer of your favorite vanilla ice cream (homemade or from the store)
- A layer of lemon sorbet (homemade or from the store) goes over
- Top with another layer of vanilla ice cream
- Sprinkle on the lemon crumbled topping which is just crushed Golden Oreos mixed together with softened butter and the juice and zest from 1 lemon
- Finally, pop the pan into the freezer so they set up and then cut them into little squares.
They are so refreshing and perfect for any lemon lover in your life and that lemon crumble topping will have you coming back for bite. after. bite.
You might also like:
** Disclosure – This post contains some affiliate links