Looking for some keto low carb gift ideas for family and friends? This Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide includes favorite snacks, kitchen items, books and more for every budget!
The holidays are here and if you’re looking to get your holiday shopping done early this year, this Keto Holiday Gift Guide for 2018 has tons of ideas for everyone on your list, even if they’re not following a low carb diet.
A few fun and quirky keto shirts for any wardrobe.
KETO FRIENDLY SUPPLEMENTS / SNACKS / FOOD
- MCT Oil – A lot of people add this to Bullet Proof Coffee – I like to add this to my salads to reach my fat macros
- MCT Powder – you can get the benefits of MCT Oil in a powder form to add to your coffee or tea
- Vegan Protein Powder OR non-Vegan version ISO Pure Whey Protein Powder
Oils / Butters
Nuts / Snacks
- Pili Nuts are a great snack option and come in different flavors. They are the lowest carb nut and have agreat buttery flavor
- Freeze Dried Berries
- Pork Rinds
- Turkey Sticks – Nitrate Free
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bar
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Coco Polo Chocolate Bars
- Cacao Butter
- Cacao Powder
GRASS-FED MEAT SUBSCRIPTION
Butcher Box – organic, grass-fed and great quality meats delivered straight to your door. Plus, they always have different special monthly bonus freebies like a FREE package of bacon or steaks.
Baking Flours / Sweeteners
- Erythritol – granulated sweetener
- Powdered Eryhtritol (Swerve)
- Liquid Stevia
- Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Liquid Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Powdered Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Almond Flour – great for baking fat-head pizza or Keto cakes / cookies
- Coconut Flour – great for baking lots of low carb desserts or granola
Dressings / Sauces / Seasonings
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- No Sugar Ketchup
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Himalayan Pink Salt
This 9-in-1 multi-cooker is an electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one! It’s my absolute favorite appliance and makes a perfect gift for anyone looking to save time or space in the kitchen.
A must for anyone looking for a healthier & cleaner alternative to making fried foods. It’s my husband’s favorite kitchen gadget and has earned a permanent spot on our counter. You can cook anything from fries to chicken using less oil.
This high speed blender is truly a workhouse. It can make anything from creamy nut butters, smoothies, soups and frozen yogurt.
If you’re craving noodles, a spiralizer is perfect for making low carb zucchini noodles fast and easy.