Raspberry Nutella Cookie Cups make the perfect sweet treat. A soft and chewy cookie dough filled with raspberry jam & a rich and creamy Nutella frosting.
It’s Friday and I thought we all could use a sweet treat for making it through another busy week.
For these Raspberry Nutella Cookie Cups, I filled them up with some sweet raspberry jam along a rich and creamy Nutella frosting. A nice and plump fresh raspberry sits on top for the perfect touch of color.
The combination went together beautifully and they’re just perfect for those times you want an indulgent treat to keep you going.
They would also be great for a baby shower, wedding shower or a Mother’s Day celebration.
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar sifted (or more depending on consistency desired)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- raspberry jam
- fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini-sized muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add egg, then vanilla and mix until combined: scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing on low speed until incorporated.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (about a heaping 1 tablespoon) and place dough into prepared muffin tin, dividing the dough evenly among cups. Place an indentation in the middle of the cookie cups either with your thumb or the back of a teaspoon. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven. Using the back of a teaspoon or something similar, immediately press down on the center of each cookie to form a cup. Allow to cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add cream cheese, Nutella, and vanilla and beat until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides of bowl as necessary with rubber spatula.
- Turn the mixer on low and gradually add the powdered sugar until combined. Add more powdered sugar depending on the level of consistency and sweetness desired. Turn mixer back to medium-high speed and beat until smooth while scraping down sides of bowl as necessary, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon of raspberry jam and fill into the middle of each cookie cup. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with the Nutella buttercream and pipe frosting over to create swirls.
- Top with fresh raspberries.
More Nutella treats:
Sponsor : gluess full lace wigs from niawigs.com