No Bake Chocolate Mint Oreo Pie is made with an easy Oreo cookie crust filled with a creamy cheesecake filling. Takes just 10 minutes of prep and perfect for Pi Day and St. Patrick’s Day!
Don’t forget to scroll to the bottom to check them all out!
It’s an easy dessert that comes together with just 10 minutes of prep time. The hardest part is probably waiting for the pie to set up in the freezer or fridge.
It’s made with a completely no bake crust using crushed up Oreos and some melted butter pressed into a pie pan. For an even easier option, you can totally use a ready-made pie crust if you’d like.
It’s topped off with a few swirls of whipped cream and whole Oreo cookies just for good measure. It makes one decadent, cool, creamy and deliciously refreshing dessert.
This pie is perfect for any chocolate and mint fan and makes an easy fuss-free dessert for Pi day or St. Patrick’s Day.
Creamy Lemon and Blueberry Pie // Dessert Now Dinner Later
Pecan Hand Pies // Tried and Tasty
Lemon Pie Bars // One Sweet Appetite
Irish Cream Pies // Sugar & Soul
No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cream Pie // A Kitchen Addiction
Samoa Pie // Eazy Peazy Mealz
Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie // A Dash of Sanity
Cherry Pie Bars // Cupcake Diaries
Caramel Banana Cream Pie // Like Mother Like Daughter
Coconut Cream Pie // Lemon Tree Dwelling
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Pie // The Love Nerds
NOTE: It may be kind of quiet around here for the next few weeks while I am at the final stages of finishing my cookbook manuscript.
You will still see one or two new recipe posts here and there which have been prescheduled and I will still be around to answer any questions. Business will be back as usual near the end of April. Thanks so much for all your support and understanding ♥
No Bake Chocolate Mint Oreo Pie
- 24 Oreo cookies (or any chocolate sandwich cream cookie) plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream (or one 8 ounce package of frozen whipped topping like Cool Whip)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1-2 drops green food coloring, optional
- Place Oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and process just until the crumbs are moistened and stick together when you press with your fingers. Press into a 9" pie plate or springform pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust down and to the sides. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- To make the Filling
- Meanwhile, in a separate large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the peppermint extract and food coloring (if using) and mix until combined. Slowly add the powdered sugar until uniform and well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer with the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, reserving some for garnish. Fold in chocolate chunks. Remove crust from freezer and spread filling evenly over Oreo cookie crust and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or freezer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Garnish with more whipped cream and top with Oreo cookies, if desired. Serve chilled.
Can store in fridge covered for up to 3 days or 1 month in the freezer.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!