No Churn Oreo Ice Cream (Cookies and Cream) – the perfect easy frozen treat for summer. Best of all, only 4-ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time. Comes out so creamy and full of delicious Oreo cookies.
- Cake Batter
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cookies and Cream
- Black Forest
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Chocolate – you can have a different one for just about any day of the week!
Cookies and Cream anything was a classic childhood favorite of mine and it’s actually super easy to make at home.
Have you guys tried no churn ice creams? They are super easy to make with just 4 ingredients. The best part? With less than 10 minutes of prep and you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
How to make this No Churn Oreo Ice Cream:
All you need is:
- Heavy Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Oreo cookies
Yup, that’s it!!
So creamy and delicious and totally worth the wait!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream cold
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 18 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk with vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Using your stand mixer or a hand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into bowl with condensed milk until combined. Fold in crushed Oreos.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container with a lid and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy.
More No Churn Ice Creams: