These Samoa Pancakes are the perfect way to enjoy the popular Girl Scout Cookie all year round. Best of all, they’re soft, fluffy & made with layers of toasted coconut, melted chocolate & gooey caramel. Plus a video.
Breakfast is an absolute favorite around here, especially when fluffy pancakes are involved.
Click on the links or scroll to the bottom to find all the pancake flavor recipes:
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Eggless Pancakes
- Fluffy Greek Yogurt Nutella Swirl Pancakes
- Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
- Low Carb Pancakes
- Peach Cobbler Pancakes
My kiddos love seeing me pull out our griddle since they know I’m getting ready to whip up a large batch for them. I’ll usually wrap up the leftovers and toss them into the freezer to heat up on those lazy mornings or anytime we feel like having pancakes.
And since it’s National Pancake Day today, I’m celebrating with my fellow Food Holiday Bloggers again and this time I brought these extra indulgent Samoa Pancakes to the party.
They start off with our favorite fluffy pancake base I use in my Blueberry Lemon Pancakes, Peach Cobbler Pancakes and Nutella Swirl Pancakes. We leave out the fruit and Nutella and add coconut extract instead of lemon or vanilla.
The Greek yogurt keeps them nice and fluffy and if you want an extra coconut kick, you can totally use coconut yogurt and coconut milk for the batter. Once they’re cooked up, we simply layer a platter of two or three pancakes with some melted chocolate, gooey caramel sauce and some toasted coconut.
They’re completely decadent and perfect for those special moments when you need an over the top treat.
They have all the flavors of the popular Samoa cookie so if you’re a Girl Scout cookie fan, you will definitely fall in love at first bite with these pancakes.
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links.
These Samoa Pancakes are made with layers of toasted coconut, melted chocolate and gooey caramel - all the flavors of the popular Girl Scout cookie. If you are craving dessert for breakfast, these sweet pancakes are a delicious choice!
- melted chocolate or chocolate syrup
- caramel sauce
- toasted unsweetened shredded coconut
- mini chocolate chips
- Preheat a griddle or a large skillet to medium heat and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the Greek yogurt, coconut, and milk together. Slowly beat in eggs until well incorporated.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Over mixing will result in less fluffy pancakes.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup batter onto the preheated skillet. If the batter is too thick, flatten pancakes with your spatula. When bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip carefully and cook for about 1 to 2 minutes more until browned on the underside.
- Transfer to a baking sheet or platter and keep in a warm oven until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, place one pancake on a plate and sprinkle with coconut, chocolate and a drizzle of caramel sauce. Top with another pancake and repeat toppings. Add the final layer of pancakes with toppings and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve warm and enjoy.
Don’t forget to check out all the pancake recipes from the rest of the Food Holiday Bloggers: