This Easy Honey Lime Chicken Sheet Pan recipe is the perfect easy dinner for busy weeknights. Best part of all, made in just ONE sheet pan and full of tender asparagus and broccoli. Plus video.
Sheet pan meals are especially great for easy clean up. They’re the best for those busy weeknights when you don’t have time to be stuck standing over a hot stove.
For this Honey Lime Chicken Sheet Pan dish, I used chicken thighs this time just because I find they’re less likely to dry out as they cook. You can totally use chicken breasts if that’s what you have on hand though. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time according to the size of the chicken.
Once the chicken cooks for 20 minutes, remove the pan and line some asparagus, broccoli and yellow bell peppers, then return to the oven until the chicken is cooked through. Adding the veggies halfway through ensures that they cook up perfectly tender.
You can easily add whatever veggies you like but I can’t get enough of asparagus lately. It’s one of my all-time favorite veggies and you can get it at such a great price right now.
This easy sheet pan meal meal works great for any hectic schedule because there is less than 10 minutes of prep time.
Plus there’s practically no clean up if you line your baking pan with some heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Make ahead and meal prep tips for this Honey Lime Chicken Sheet Pan meal
- Prep the vegetables the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag.
- Whisk the ingredients for the sauce the day before and store in a resealable container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Combine the seasonings ahead of the time and store in a jar or resealable container.
- If serving with rice, quinoa or pasta, make a big batch and store in a large resealable container in the fridge.
- This batch works great for meal prep on Sundays and leftovers make great work or school lunch bowls for the rest of the week.
More easy sheet pan meals: