This 2016 Holiday Gift Guide includes ideas for the baker and home cook including my favorite bakeware, cookware and cookbooks.
With Christmas less than a month away, have you guys started your shopping yet? Every year I tell myself I’m going to get ahead and finish early and so far, I think I’m doing pretty good.
It includes a few of my favorite items I use in the kitchen as well as a few 2016 cookbooks that I have or are on my wish list.
- KitchenAid Pro 6 Quart Stand Mixer This is my workhorse in the kitchen and I use it all the time for layer cakes, bread and big batches of cookies.
- KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixer This mixer is perfect for making smaller batch cookies and ice cream.
- Oxo 9 inch and 11 inch whisk I love how comfortable and sturdy these whisks are. They are perfect for gently stirring flour or effectively beating eggs.
- KitchenAid Classic Non-stick Baking Pans These pans are great quality and provide consistent, even heating and the nonstick coating allows for easy cleanup.
- Hamilton 5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker My slow cookers are seriously lifesavers for helping me get dinner on the table easier. I have a few of them and this is the one I use for mid-sized portions for my family.
- Instant Pot – This kitchen tool has been on my wish list for two years and I finally got one on Black Friday. The Instant Pot will change your life and streamline the process of getting tasty hot food on your table in no time.
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Attachment – I am a huge fan of spiralizing my veggies. I have a few spiralizers and this one is so convenient because it just attaches to your KitchenAid stand mixer and the mixer does most of the work for you.
- Oxo Good Grips 3 Blade Spiralizer – The other spiralizer I own and recommend is this brand new one by Oxo. I love that it’s super easy to clean—everything is dishwasher safe—and it has a giant suction cup on the bottom that keeps it in place
- Microplane Zester –I am a huge lemon lover and this is my favorite zester for grating.
- Oxo 3 pack Cookie Scoops These are sturdy and function great for perfectly portion cupcakes, cookies and truffles.
- Silpat Non Stick Silicone Baking Mat, Half Sheet These mats are perfect for making macarons and other cookies. They are reusable for thousands of uses and nothing sticks making cleanup a breeze!
- KitchenAid 6 Quart Slow Cooker– This slow cooker is great for those of you looking for something with more bells and whistles. It cooks evenly and the large insert is perfect for large batches.
- Ozeri Touch Professional Kitchen Scale A kitchen scale is essential for those finicky macarons and cakes.
- All Clad Stainless Steel Skillet with Lid A great quality skillet that cooks evenly and effortlessly.
- Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet A cast iron skillet is so versatile and perfect any time you want intense heat. It excels at cooking pizzas, frying chicken, crisping bacon, giving golden-brown crusts on apple pies and corn bread, searing steaks, and making skillet cookies.
- KitchenAid 2 Speed Immersion Blender This is perfect for whipping up egg whites, mashed potatoes, blending up sauce or soup without having to pour it all into a blender. Plus it comes in lots of cute colors!
- Le Creuset Cast Iron French (Dutch) Oven It’s heavy duty and great for soup, stews, chili and braising and slow cooked meat.
- Cuisinart Prep & Plus Mini Food Processor This cute little machine is perfect for when you don’t want to get your big food processor out.
- Skinny Taste Fast and Slow by Gina Homolka
- Oh She Glows Everyday by Angela Gliddon
- Molly on the Range by Molly Yeh
- Real Food Slow Cooker Suppers by Samantha Skaggs
- Simply Beautiful Homemade Cakes by Lindsay Cochrane
- No Bake Treats by Julianne Bayer
- Out of the Box by Hayley Parker
- The Love and Lemons Cookbook by Jeanine Donofrio
- Pure Delicious by Heather Christo
- The Asian Slow Cooker by Kelly Kwok
And I couldn’t help sneaking in my cookbook in here as well. It was just released on November 8th but was already named one of the Best Cookbooks of 2016 by The Washington Post (seriously still in shock over this) and is in the top 10 of Hot New Releases on Amazon Slow Cooker cookbooks. (Omg,still in shock!! You guys are seriously the best – thank you so much for your support!! <3)
No matter what you choose to get, I’m sure your loved ones will be thrilled as long as it’s from your heart.