21 Healthy and Delicious Grilling Recipes – perfect for summer or when it’s too hot to turn on the oven!
Summer means grilling time! With the warm weather and bright sunny skies, the last thing most of us want is to be stuck indoors while everyone else is having fun! Especially on those days when it’s too hot to cook indoors.
My alternative to having an amazing summer while still feeding my family some delicious, home-cooked meals is grilling! You can’t beat a good meal from the grill, especially in these hot summer months!
Today, we’ve rounded up 21 delicious recipes from fellow bloggers — and they can all be made on you grill! Nothing gets better than that.
(If you’d like to pin the recipe, please pin the image from the original recipe site. Thank you!)
2. Grilled Fish Tacos with Kiwi Jalapeno Salsa – Sweet Peas & Saffron
3. Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken – The Recipe Rebel
3. Grilled Lemon Pesto Chicken Kebabs – Flavor the Moments
4. Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Corn – Whole and Heavenly Oven
5. Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Berry Salsa – Tastes Lovely
6. Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar – Pumpkin ‘N Spice
7. Grilled Quinoa Zucchini Boats – Kristine’s Kitchen
8. Grilled Vegetable Enchilada Bowls – Cook Nourish Bliss
9. Grilled Teriyaki Shrimp Skewers with Asian Slaw – Spicy Southern Kitchen
10. Grilled Balsamic Chicken Salad Pizza – Floating Kitchen
11. Summer Avocado Toast with Grilled Corn – She Likes Food
12. Grilled Adobo Chicken Burgers – Cotter Crunch
13. Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Pineapple Sauce – Jessica Gavin
14. Mediterranean Grilled Shrimp with Vegetables – Maebells
15. Chicken Skewers with Satay Style Peanut Sauce – Savory Nothings
16. Spinach Basil Pesto & Tomato Grilled Cheese – Making Thyme for Heatlh
17. Grilled Asparagus with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette – Cooking LSL
18. Korean Grilled Beef (Bulgogi) – Just One Cookbook
19.Steak Fajitas with Cilantro Chimichurri – Recipe Runner
20. Grilled Mexican Street Corn – The Recipe Critic