This easy Chocolate Coconut Almond Overnight Oats recipe is healthy & fun too! Just throw all the ingredients into a jar and let it sit overnight for an easy grab-and-go breakfast!
They are are by far one of my favorite easy breakfasts and make rushed mornings a breeze because they are ready to grab and go in the morning.
You just combine everything into a resealable jar or container, mix it up, and let it soak overnight!
Then come morning time, you can quickly grab your jar of fully prepped oats amid the morning madness and eat them on your way to work or while getting ready.
You can heat them up before digging in or enjoy them cold, right out of the fridge.
My favorite thing about overnight oats is that they’re so simple to make and you can customize them with whatever flavors you like.
I love enjoying my overnight oats right after my morning workout before the kiddos wake up. It’s that special “me time” for fueling up with a healthy and delicious breakfast.
This Chocolate Coconut Almond Overnight Oatmeal only takes 4 ingredients to make and combines many of my favorite things….one of them is Nutchello’s Dark Chocolate + Walnuts . We enjoyed Nutchello so much in our morning smoothies that we couldn’t wait to try them in the rest of our breakfast routine.
And when you can have chocolate for breakfast that’s totally a winning morning 🙂
- Caramel, Almonds + Cashews
- Toasted Coconut + Cashew, and
- Rich Dark Chocolate + Walnuts
These Chocolate Coconut Almond Overnight Oats are a healthier breakfast disguised as dessert. Garnish with your favorite toppings and just grab a spoon!
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats use gluten free if necessary
- 1-1/2 cups Nutchello Dark Chocolate + Walnuts can substitute with almond milk. For a thicken overnight oats, use 1-1/4 cups instead.
- 3 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons shredded coconut unsweetened
- sliced almonds
- toasted coconut
- chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients into a mason jar or resealable container. Stir well and seal.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from fridge and serve cold or warm up in the microwave to serve hot.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice.
*I thought this was sweet enough but feel free to add a sweetener of your choice
More overnight oats:
Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats – Flavor the Moments
Cookie Dough Overnight Oats – Food Faith Fitness
Banana Nut Overnight Oats – The Healthy Maven
This post is sponsored by Silk. All opinions are my 100% own. Visit here for a .75 cents off coupon!