Lunch Lady brownies are perfectly thick, fudgy and make the best treats for the milk chocolate lovers in your life.
She’s all about chocolate and these brownies are perfectly rich, fudgy and full of chocolaty goodness.
They were originally from a lunch lady in Idaho and received rave reviews to be the best brownies ever. The recipe is simple but sometimes the best things in life are ♥
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
- To make the frosting: Sift together sugar, cocoa, and salt. Cream butter in mixing bowl. Gradually add in sugar to butter, alternating with milk. Mix until creamy. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together melted butter, cocoa, and sugar. Stir in flour and beat well. Add vanilla and eggs, one by one, and mix just to combine.
- Spread batter evenly and into corners with an offset spatula in prepared pan. (Batter will be thick)
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Spread frosting over warm brownies.
Recipe from Chocolate, Chocolate and More
These were delicious! Thank you for sharing!
Kunal Pahuja- Handmade Chocolates -
Amazing Recipe. I’ve tried it at home. Everyone liked it so much. Thank You so much!!
Michelle @ Modern Acupuncture -
Yessss, these looks so amazing and fudgey! Bring ’em on!
Eden Passante -
What a lovely gesture Kelly, I am sure Joan’s family are very touched. And what a beautiful way to remember her with such a perfect treat 😀