A creamy smoothie made with Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter, bananas, apples, cozy chai spices and a handful of spinach for a delicious and filling breakfast perfect for fall mornings.
Ever since the lil guy started school, our days have kind of been more insane so to make sure our energy levels are staying up, I’ve been experimenting with adding cozy fall ingredients to help shake up my smoothie routine.
This Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Chai Apple Smoothie is our new favorite way to start the morning. It has all of the flavors of fall I love and tastes like you’re having dessert for breakfast.
The secret ingredient is this new Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter from Peanut Butter & Co.
It’s their first ever limited edition peanut butter blended with real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices and it’s perfect for fall.
You guys have a chance to try it out too – just scroll down for the giveaway.
I didn’t add any sweetener since the bananas I used were sweet enough for me but feel free to add some honey or maple syrup if you want this sweeter.
It makes just enough for me and my two small kiddos so you can certainly halve the recipe for a single serving or double it if you want a larger batch.
- 2 large bananas sliced and frozen (very ripe bananas work best)
- 2/3 cup almond milk or your favorite milk
- 2 medium apples peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 4 Tablespoons peanut butter I used Pumpkin Spice from Peanut Butter & Co.
- 1/2 cup loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup ** optional - I didn't add any sweetener since I used very ripe bananas
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately. Sprinkle with more cinnamon if desired.
For a thicker and creamier smoothie, add 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt or 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds or reduce the amount of milk to your liking.
Peanut Butter & Co. is providing one lucky reader with a #PSILOVEYOU prize pack which includes:
- one #PSILOVEYOU mug,
- one spiced pumpkin candle
- one jar of Pumpkin Spice peanut butter
Giveaway is open to residents within the United States only.
Click HERE for the giveaway
Disclosure: Peanut Butter & Co provided me with the complimentary peanut butter and are also sponsoring the giveaway. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Thanks for reading Life Made Sweeter, you can also stay connected with me here: