Slow Cooker Pizza Potatoes make the perfect party food or fun weeknight meal! Tender potatoes covered with gooey cheese and everything you love about pepperoni pizza.
Today’s the big game! If you’re still looking for something quick and tasty to add to your menu, these Slow Cooker Pizza Potatoes would make a great gluten free addition to your line-up!
They’re are a fun twist on those classic stuffed potatoes that you see at most football parties — and have all the gooey goodness that you would put on a pizza, layered over tender slow cooked potatoes instead.
Just line the inside with some foil and toss your potatoes in. Layer with your favorite pizza toppings and just set-it and forget it!
They make a colorful and delicious appetizer, weeknight meal or side dish and perfect for guests looking for a gluten free or grain free option.
- 1-1/2 pound small white potatoes washed, dried and cut into 2" quarters (or baby potatoes - halved)
- 1-1/3 cups pizza or marinara sauce
- 18 slices pepperoni or smoked sausage
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bell pepper seeded, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Line slow cooker with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
Add one layer of potatoes then top with half of the pizza sauce, half of the pepperoni slices, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of potatoes and top with remaining pizza sauce, pepperoni slices, and shredded cheese. Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 - 2 hours or low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes have softened and cheese has melted.
More game day eats:
Hawaiian Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Hawaiian Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
These are so so fun Kelly!!! Why have I never thought to combine pizza with potatoes before! Love!
Thanks so much, friend! 🙂
My Dish is Bomb -
Amaaazing. I made something similar before (pizza hash browns) but I cooked them over the stove so they took a little longer. I never thought to put them in a slow cooker and yours look sooooo cheeesy and yumm!
Oh my! Pizza potatoes! Love that! Now that I think about it, the only thing missing from pizza is potatoes! You’ve solved the problem. : )
Thanks Monica 🙂
Rachel @ Bakerita -
I’m drooling over these! That melty cheese – mmm swoon! I can’t believe you combined pizza and potatoes for this perfection. Such brilliance 🙂 I’ve got to try this ASAP!
Aaw thanks so much, Rachel! 🙂
Manali @ CookWithManali -
these pizza potatoes sound delightful Kelly! can never go wrong with this combo right?!
Totally agree 🙂 Thanks Manali!