Oatmeal Monster Cookies with M&M’s are perfectly soft & chewy and so easy to make. The best way to serve them is with a tall glass of milk.
They are packed with yummy oats, white chocolate chips and chocolate candy M & M’s.
They are super thick, chewy and full of flavor. I slightly under-bake them to get the perfectly soft and chewy center that my cookie loving heart just can’t resist.
These cookies come together easily without having to use your mixer. The best way to serve them would be alongside a nice tall glass of cold milk.
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Monster Cookies
Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Monster Cookies are filled with peanut butter, oats, white chocolate chips, and M&Ms.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 260kcal Calories from fat 126|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (spoon & sweet method)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Skippy Natural)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 cup quick oats (not old fashioned)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&M chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in the oats.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until smooth & combined. Whisk in the vanilla, peanut butter and then the egg until well incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix together with a wooden spoon or spatula until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and M&M's reserving 1/4 cup of each for topping if desired. Place dough in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Once dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- Using a large cookie scoop or measure and roll 2 1/2 tablespoon size cookie dough balls. Place about 8 balls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes for a soft and underbaked cookie. they will continue to bake on the cookie sheet. Press a piece or two of the remaining chocolate chips and M&M's into each cookie if desired. Cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!