No-Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with only 5 Ingredients are the perfect easy sweet treat! Best of all, this recipe takes less than 20 minutes of prep & no oven required!
Reese’s peanut butter cups were a big favorite of mine when I was growing up. We didn’t have them very often so the next best thing? Making these no bake chocolate and peanut butter bars.
These taste just like them but even better! The best part though is that they’ve got way less ingredients and are super simple to make! I’ve even included some options to make these a bit healthier!
Recipe for these Easy No-Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
You will ONLY need 5 ingredients for these bars and about 10 minutes of prep.
Most of these are probably already in your pantry too:
- Peanut Butter (try subbing with almond, cashew, pumpkin seed or sun butter if you prefer)
- Chocolate Chips or Chopped Chocolate
- Melted Butter (or Melted Coconut Oil)
- Honey (or Powdered Sugar)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
Start off by combining the melted butter with graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and peanut butter and just press the mixture into an 8×8 pan.
A layer of melted chocolate chips and peanut butter gets poured over top. And that’s it! Super simple!
The hardest part is just waiting for them to chill in the fridge.
Bring these delicious bars to your next holiday or summer party, for gift-giving, or for a Friday night at home. They are always a hit and you’ll love hearing the oohs and aahs from everyone.
Most people can’t believe how much they seriously DO TASTE just like the classic Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. And then you’ll love telling them that they’re so much better since they’re homemade.
Yummy nostalgic treats with the perfect blend of peanut butter and chocolate .
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter melted (or coconut oil, melted)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs about 8 full sheets
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar or 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces of semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup peanut butter + 1-1/2 tablespoons for the top
- Line an 8x8 square baking pan with aluminum foil and spray lightly with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and 2/3 cup peanut butter and mix until smooth. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter - either on the stove or in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring after each addition. (Be careful not to overheat so it doesn't burn). Mix until smooth and spread evenly on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator until completely firm, at least 2 hours. Cut into squares.
Slightly adapted from King Arthur Flour
More Chocolate and Peanut Butter:
More from across the web:
Over 50 Insanely Delicious Chocolate and Peanut Butter Recipe Bites – Love From The Oven
Chocolate Peanut Butter Icebox Cake – Once Upon A Chef
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls – She Wears Many Hats