Flourless 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookes are perfectly soft, chewy & super easy to make! Plus they’re naturally gluten free & contain NO butter or oil.
These 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are now one of my favorite cookies to make with my kiddo. They are so simple and seriously the best cookies to bake when that cookie craving hits.
They come together easily in one bowl and without any flour.
All you need is:
- One Cup of Peanut Butter
- One Cup of Sugar
- One Egg
That’s it! Super easy and delicious!
You can totally change them up by adding vanilla, chocolate chips or nuts if you like.
They are gluten free and if you wanted a paleo version, you can use almond butter and for a nut free version, try using sunflower butter.
Add these to your favorite cookies to make – they are simple enough for every day and delicious enough for your holiday cookie platter.
Flourless 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookes
Flourless 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookes are the perfect gluten free tree. They soft, chewy & so easy to make!
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 119kcal Calories from fat 62|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (crunchy or creamy) (I used Skippy Natural)
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar (plus more for dipping if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Using a fork or an electric hand mixer, beat together the peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in the egg until well combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized dough and form into round ball. Roll in an extra bowl of sugar, if desired, to coat the outside of the dough ball. Place on the baking sheet at least 2 inches apart, and then use a fork to flatten and form a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until the cookies are just slightly browned on the bottom. Be careful not to over-bake. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!
Recipe Source: All Recipes
More peanut butter treats: