Healthy Fruit Pizza – 2 Ways – the perfect special breakfast, brunch or dessert. Best of all, this recipe is so easy to make with your favorite selection of rainbow fruit or mixed berries, a gluten free granola crust and Vanilla Greek yogurt. Plus recipe video!
Pizza for breakfast? Yes please! Especially when it’s a healthy pizza that you can make in just 30 minutes.
My kiddos are big fruit monsters so we always have fresh fruit around the house. Now that berries are in season again, we couldn’t help tossing a bunch into this breakfast fruit pizza a few weeks ago.
This Healthy Fruit Pizza is made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. The crust is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Oats, oat flour (almond flour would work as well) coconut oil and honey.
The best part – you can customize it with your favorite yogurt and fruit. If you’re trying to keep this dairy free, you can use non-dairy yogurt or even coconut whipped cream which is amazing as well.
For the fruit topping, I chose to decorate this version with:
- mandarin oranges
But I think mango, grapes, pineapple or even some sliced bananas would be great as well!
I also made a Red, White and Blue version HERE which I think would be perfect for Memorial Day and the Fourth of July!
This fruit pizza would make an easy and healthy breakfast or a fun dessert for any spring or summer party!
Make ahead tips for this Healthy Fruit Pizza:
- Make the crust the night before, and then layer with yogurt and fruit in the morning.
- Have the fruit pre-chopped to save time.
- Get your kids to help you layer the yogurt and fruit! They’ll have fun being hands-on, and you can get another task done in the meantime.
This recipe was first shared on The Recipe Critic
More fruity recipes:
Healthy Fruit Pizza + VIDEO
Healthy Fruit Pizza - an extra special breakfast, brunch or dessert. Best of all, it's so easy to make with your favorite fresh fruit, a gluten free granola crust and Greek yogurt.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour (I used Bob's Red Mill or you can make your own)**
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature (melted butter can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Yogurt Filling
- 1 - 1 1/3 cups plain* Greek yogurt (Thick full-fat works best or use a non-dairy if needed)( half yogurt and half softened cream cheese can also be substituted)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (depending on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fruit Topping (sweeter ripe fruit works best)
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 medium kiwi, sliced
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- Plus any other fruits you like
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 10-inch cake pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together. Add the honey and coconut oil and mix until dough is combined and sticks together. Use your hands or a fork as needed.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly with a spatula or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool faster).
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt with honey and vanilla. Use an offset spatula to spread yogurt over cooled crust.
- Decorate with your favorite combination of fruit. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to cool and set.
*Can also use Vanilla Greek Yogurt if desired and reduce or leave out the honey and vanilla. **all purpose flour may work but use a little bit less
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!