Low Carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to showcase your favorite mix of triple or quadruple berries. Best of all, this cake is no bake, sugar free and ketogenic friendly.
This Low Carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to take along for a backyard BBQ or to an elegant dinner party.
It looks pretty with all the fresh berries piled on top and the best part about this recipe is that it’s low carb and ketogenic friendly.
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE:
- You’re going to start off by making the gluten free almond flour crust.
- Next, you’re going to make the cheesecake layer by blending together pureed berries, erythritol, cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla.
- Once the filling is combined together, pour over the prepared crust.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake in the fridge. Since the cheesecake contains no gelatin, it’s imperative to allow the cheesecake to firm up for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with fresh blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberry slices on the sides and on top, if desired.
Substitutions for this No Bake Mixed Berry Cheesecake:
The basic low carb cheesecake crust requires just a FIVE ingredients – almond flour, erythritol, butter, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Use any other nut flour if preferred.
- Coconut flour can be used but you will have to adjust the ratios.
- Swap the butter out for coconut oil instead.
You’re going to want to make this delicious cheesecake every chance you can all summer long. Or make it for any special occasion like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other summer picnics and parties. And since it’s no bake, that means you won’t have to turn on your oven on a hot day.
Light, creamy and a delightful summer dessert!
Low Carb Mixed Berry Cheesecake is the perfect dessert to showcase your favorite mix of triple or quadruple berries. Best of all, this cake is sugar-free and ketogenic friendly.
- 2 cups almond flour sifted
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 cups mixed berries of your choice blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup powdered erythritol or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 32 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- fresh berries
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, vanilla and salt until combined. Using your hands, press dough firmly into the lined springform pan.
- Puree the berries and sweetener in a blender. Add the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla, lemon juice and continue blending until the mixture has thickened up.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge at least 5 hours or overnight (or freeze for 2-3 hours) before serving.
- Once the cheesecake is firm, run a sharp knife along the inside of the springform to release the cake before you open the springform.
- Decorate with fresh berries, if desired.
Optional: To decorate the sides of the cake: Press berries firmly into the side of the cake, standing up with alternating berries. If they do not stay, brush some glaze on one side and press that side into the cheesecake to stick.