Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake is rich, creamy and the perfect keto friendly dessert for spring and summer. Made with a gluten free almond flour crust, fresh pureed strawberries and a hint of lemon juice.
Strawberry season has got to be one of the best things about spring and summer. As much as my family enjoys eating strawberries by the handful, using them to make strawberry desserts are just as amazing especially if you have a gathering or party to attend.
Ever since starting keto, I am having so much fun converting our favorite desserts with low carb and keto friendly ingredients.
This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake is creamy, dreamy and perfect for summer. It’s completely no bake and sugar free. I love that there’s no water bath to worry about and that there’s less chance of the cheesecake drying out from over-baking.
HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE:
- You’re going to start off by making the gluten free almond flour crust.
- Next, you’re going to make the cheesecake layer by blending together pureed strawberries, erythritol, cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Once the filling is combined together, pour over the prepared crust.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake in the fridge. Since the cheesecake contains no gelatin, it’s imperative to allow the cheesecake to firm up for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry slices on the sides and on top, if desired.
Substitutions for this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake:
The basic low carb cheesecake crust requires just a FIVE ingredients – almond flour, erythritol, butter, vanilla extract and sea salt.
- Use any other nut flour if preferred.
- Coconut flour can be used but you will have to adjust the ratios.
- Swap the butter out for coconut oil instead.
You’re going to want to make this delicious cheesecake every chance you can all summer long. Or make it for any special occasion like Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or any other summer picnics and parties. And since it’s no bake, that means you won’t have to turn on your oven on a hot day.
Low Carb No Bake Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake
Low Carb Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake is rich, creamy and the perfect keto friendly dessert for spring and summer. Made with a gluten free almond flour crust, fresh pureed strawberries and a hint of lemon juice.
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour sifted
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
For the Cheesecake
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup powdered erythritol or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 32 ounces full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh strawberries for garnish
For the crust:
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, melted butter, erythritol, vanilla and salt until combined. Using your hands, press dough firmly into the lined springform pan.
For the filling:
- Puree the strawberries and sweetener in a blender. Add the cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla, lemon juice and continue blending until the mixture has thickened up.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge at least 5 hours or overnight (or freeze for 2-3 hours) before serving.
- Once the cheesecake is firm, run a sharp knife along the inside of the springform to release the cake before you open the springform.
- Decorate with fresh strawberries, if desired.