Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Icebox Cake is the perfect easy dessert for summer barbecues, potlucks and parties. Best of all, it’s easy to customize and loaded with layers of Oreo cookies, a whipped cream and pudding filling, and peanut butter cups.
You can’t get any easier than icebox cakes. They’re so simple to whip up and perfect for feeding a crowd.
A few of our favorites include:
- Mixed Berry
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Monster Cookie
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake – great for fall or Halloween parties
It takes less than 15 minutes and a handful of ingredients.
The basics you need for this Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Icebox Cake is:
- Oreo cookies
- whipped cream
- pudding mix
- Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
You can use pretty much any milk you have on hand. Be sure to dunk the Oreo cookies in a little bit before layering it with the pudding mixture.
This Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Ice Box cake is even a great make ahead dessert. The best part is you won’t even have to turn on your oven! The hardest part is waiting for everything to chill out in the fridge.
The results are a creamy and decadent no bake dessert with hardly any effort!
- 48 Oreo cookies
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream OR one 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 3.4-ounce package vanilla pudding mix
- 2-1/3 cups milk of your choice divided
- 4-5 Oreo cookies crumbled
- 1/4 cup peanut butter cups chopped
- 1/4 cup mini Oreo cookies
- sliced almonds
- coconut chips
- caramel sauce if desired
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, make vanilla flavored pudding according to directions on package, using 2 cups of milk. Allow to set up for at least 5 minutes. Fold in 3/4 of the whipped cream leaving the remaining for the topping.
- In a separate small bowl, pour 1/3 cup of milk.
Dip Oreos in milk quickly and then place into the bottom of an 8x8 square pan, making a single layer.
- Spread pudding mixture over the first layer of Oreos.
- Dip Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the pudding mixture in a single layer.
- Spread pudding over the second layer of Oreos.
- Dip remaining Oreos in milk quickly and place on top of the pudding mixture in a single layer.
- Spread pudding over the final layer of Oreos.
- Spread whipped cream over the top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle crumbled Oreo cookies over.
- Top with mini Oreo cookies, peanut butter cups, caramel sauce and any additional toppings if desired.
- Loosely cover with foil and refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving.
*To make this icebox cake in a 9x13 pan, increase the amounts by 1.5
More No-Bake Treats You Might Enjoy:
More Icebox Cakes from around the web:
Mocha Chocolate Icebox Cake – Life, Love and Sugar
No-Bake Chips Ahoy Icebox Cake – Spend with Pennies