This Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie recipe makes a soft & chewy skillet cookie loaded with the best combo of peanut butter chips, mini Reese’s pieces, and Reese’s peanut butter cups. It’s a peanut butter lover’s dream!
Our solution besides eating handfuls at a time? Tossing them into every baked treat I can think of.
The hubs is a big fan of skillet cookies so I tossed in as much peanut butter goodness into this Reese’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Skillet Cookie.
It starts off with the same peanut butter oatmeal cookie dough I used in this equally delicious skillet cookie. This time I tossed in some peanut butter chips, Reese’s pieces and mini peanut butter cups.
Add a scoop or two of ice cream and grab a few spoons to share with a crowd 🙂
A large peanut butter cookie stuffed with chocolate chips and Reeses! Serve warm and top with vanilla ice cream for the ultimate dessert recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup mini or regular Reese's pieces
- 1/3 cup mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Lightly coat a 9 inch cast iron skillet or 9" round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the oats. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and mix until incorporated. Whisk in egg and vanilla until smooth and combined.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in peanut butter chips and half of the Reese's pieces and peanut butter cups - reserving the other half for topping.
- Gently press cookie dough into prepared skillet and top with reserved Reese's pieces and peanut butter cups evenly.
Bake 22-27 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream.
More skillet cookies:
M&M’s Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie – Sally’s Baking Addiction
Strawberry S’mores Skillet Cookie – Inside BruCrew Life
Giant Oreo Skillet Cookie – The Kitchen Magpie
Cookie Oreo Monster Skillet Cookie
Chocolate Pecan Pie Skillet Cookie
I’m a big fan of skillet cookies too and this one is so pretty with those colorful Reeses Pieces
This would be a great way to use up all the mini Reese’s I have leftover! We didn’t get that many trick or treaters, and I don’t want leftover candy hanging around! This is chocolate peanut butter heaven, Kelly! 🙂
Peanut butter heaven! What a great way to use up left over candy, I too usually have far to much of the stuff hanging around the house the hubs has a real sweet tooth so to use it up I throw it into baked goods all the time.
Sarah @ The Gold Lining Girl -
OMG, Kelly, this is KILLER! I am a PB addict, and so I am loving all the PB action in this cookie!
Raises hand, raises hand!! I definitely have way too much candy leftover! So clearly this skillet cookie has my name written all over it!