Strawberry Icebox Cake is the perfect easy NO BAKE dessert. Best of all, the recipe + video made with just 5 ingredients – cheesecake pudding (or cream cheese), whipped cream, graham crackers & strawberries. Great for potlucks & BBQ’s
Summer is in full swing and our weekends are usually busy with us trying to fit in all the usual summer activities along with visiting loved ones.
I had a plethora of berries to use up a few weekends ago so I made this no bake Strawberry Icebox Cake to take along to a friend’s party.
They are my favorite desserts to make whenever I have last-minute company or when I need to bring a sweet treat to a barbecue on short notice. They taste amazing and are the best to make on a hot day when you just don’t feel like turning on the oven.
All you need are just a few ingredients – plus it’s completely no bake.
What you need for this Strawberry Icebox Cake:
- Layers of sliced sweet strawberries,
- freshly whipped cream mixed with cheesecake pudding (<—affiliate link) (If you can’t find cheesecake flavored pudding, you can either use vanilla pudding or omit the pudding part and beat in one 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese to mix in with the whipped cream instead)
- graham crackers that soften into an airy cake-like texture as it rests in the fridge in a pan.
You really can’t get much easier than that. I’ve even made a Facebook video to show you how easy:
Make ahead tips:
- Slice the strawberries the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag
- Make the pudding ahead of time and store in an airtight container
- Lay out how many graham crackers you need
Icebox cakes make a super light and refreshing dessert and you can easily swap in your favorite mix of chopped nuts, a drizzle of chocolate or whatever you have on hand!
Or add in some fresh mix of triple berries like I did here with my No Bake Mixed Berry Icebox Cake.
Bring one along to any summer potluck or barbecue and it’s guaranteed to be a hit with never any leftovers.
More Treats You Might Enjoy:
More no bake treats from around the web:
No Bake Banana Split Dessert – Brown Eyed Baker
Banana Cream Icebox Cake – Oh Sweet Basil
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars – Sally’s Baking Addiction
No Bake Peanut Butter Lush – The Domestic Rebel