Asian Zucchini Cucumber Noodle Salad makes the perfect healthy, gluten-free, noodle dish. Best of all, it’s easy to customize and full of flavor.
What’s Inside this Asian Zucchini Cucumber Noodle Salad
There’s zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, purple cabbage and a bell pepper. The dressing is made with peanut butter (you can sub in almond butter as well), rice wine vinegar, honey and a little bit of sriracha for a spicy kick.
And if you have some on hand, toss on some chopped Thai basil, mint and cilantro to complete the dish.
This Asian Zucchini Noodle Salad is also gluten free and really hits the spot when you are craving something healthy and delicious.
Asian Zucchini Cucumber Noodle Salad
Asian Zucchini Cumber Noodle Salad makes a healthy, gluten-free noodle dish that is flavorful, bright and great served as a main dish or side dish.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 381kcal Calories from fat 231|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 26g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup of Thai basil, thinly chopped
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter (can also sub in almond butter)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of sriracha and or chili flakes (optional or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl bowl, whisk together the lime juice, almond butter, grated ginger, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.. Season to taste with chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Peel the zucchini, cucumbers and carrots. Use a spiralizer, julienne peeler or mandolin to turn the zucchini, cucumber and carrots into “noodles.” Add to the large bowl with the dressing along with the bell peppers, purple cabbage, cilantro and Thai basil.
- Toss everything well. Garnish with peanuts and more Thai basil and cilantro if desired.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!
You might also like: