Asian Zucchini Cucumber Noodle Salad makes the perfect healthy, gluten-free, noodle dish. Best of all, it’s easy to customize and full of flavor.
What’s Inside this Asian Zucchini Cucumber Noodle Salad
There’s zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, purple cabbage and a bell pepper. The dressing is made with peanut butter (you can sub in almond butter as well), rice wine vinegar, honey and a little bit of sriracha for a spicy kick.
And if you have some on hand, toss on some chopped Thai basil, mint and cilantro to complete the dish.
This Asian Zucchini Noodle Salad is also gluten free and really hits the spot when you are craving something healthy and delicious.
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 red bell pepper julienned
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup Thai basil thinly chopped
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup peanut butter can also sub in almond butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Sriracha and or chili flakes optional or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, almond butter, grated ginger, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil.. Season to taste with chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Peel the zucchini, cucumbers and carrots. Use a spiralizer, julienne peeler or mandolin to turn the zucchini, cucumber, and carrots into “noodles.” Add to the large bowl with the dressing along with the bell peppers, purple cabbage, cilantro and Thai basil.
- Toss everything well. Garnish with peanuts and more Thai basil and cilantro if desired.
You might also like: