Easy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge makes the perfect sweet treat for the holidays! Best part of all, make a double batch as a gift for your friends, family and neighbors!
Fudge is always a hit with friends and family and you can change up the flavors depending on what you have on hand.
This Easy 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is perfect for the peanut butter lover in your life. It’s rich, creamy and super addictive! Best of all, it’s incredibly easy to make!
All you need is:
- Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
That’s it! Super easy right?
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY 4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
You’re going to start off by heating up the peanut butter and butter. There are a few ways you can do this. The first is way is by using the double-boiler method over a hot stove or just melt them together in a heat-safe bowl in the microwave. If you’re going to use the microwave, be sure to heat in 20 or 30 second increments until just melted.
Next, stir in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar until combined. Then, spread the mixture into an 8×8 square pan lined with parchment paper.
Let the peanut butter fudge sit for at least 3 hours or pop the pan in the fridge for about an hour. This peanut butter fudge is deliciously decadent and makes the perfect treat to cure that peanut butter sweet tooth.
And during the best part about making fudge around Christmas is that you can package it up for friends and family. They’re going to love receiving this if they’re a fan of the sweet and salty combo! It so good and will be hard to stop at just one!
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter like Jif or Skippy - natural might not work as the oil separates
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3-1/2 cups powdered sugar sifted
- Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper leaving a slight overhang. Combine the butter and peanut butter in heat-safe glass bowl and heat over a pot of hot (not boiling) water on the stove. Alternatively, you can also heat the mixture in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 30-second increments making sure to stir in between until melted and smooth.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in vanilla and powdered sugar until combined and thickened up.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan using an offset spatula. Allow to set for about 3 hours or place in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Lift fudge out from pan using the parchment overhang and cut into 1-inch pieces. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
Adapted from Alton Brown
More holiday treats: