Easy Indoor Skillet S’mores Dip – 3 Ways makes the perfect summer treat! Best of all, it’s SO easy to make with only 3 ingredients each and you get the classic taste of S’mores without the need for a campfire!
I’ve been seeing a few versions of a S’mores Dip all over Pinterest and have wanted to try making one for a while but never had the chance.
Then I saw this version on Pillsbury which used Reese’s Peanut Butter cups which is like the best chocolate ever and the hubs absolute favorite. And I just couldn’t wait to make my own version for some friends we were having over.
I can never seem to make up my mind, so I made it three different ways in three different sized pans:
- Peanut Butter Cups plus min semi-sweet, peanut butter chips and heavy cream.
- Chocolate Chips – I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips and heavy cream but you can use any combo you like e.g. dark, semi-sweet, milk chocolate etc.
- Chocolate Chips + Caramel Bits and soft caramel chews or use Rolos plus heavy cream.
Then grab a graham cracker and dig in ♥ ♥ ♥
- 16 jumbo marshmallows halved (can also use mini marshmallows)
- 2 cups Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or baking spray
- 8 jumbo marshmallows halved (can also use mini marshmallows)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2/3 teaspoons softened butter or baking spray
- 6 jumbo marshmallows halved (can also use mini marshmallows)
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Caramel Bits
- 3 soft caramel candies
- 1/2 teaspoon softened butter or baking spray
- graham crackers for dipping
- Place skillet or cake pan in center rack of the oven. Preheat to 425°F leaving skillet inside. Remove skillet and pan from oven using an oven mitt.
- Grease with softened butter or spray with baking spray. Snip the large marshmallows in half. Set aside.
- Fill skillet or cake pan with the chocolate combination of your choice along with the heavy cream. Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes or until chocolate softens up. Remove carefully from oven using oven mitts and place onto a heat safe surface. Place an even layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 or until the marshmallows turn golden brown - watching closely near the end in case the marshmallows burn. Remove from oven and allow the skillet/pan to rest for 3-4 minutes before serving with graham crackers.
- Preheat grill to approximately 350°F. Place a larger pizza stone on the rack to preheat for at least 30 minutes with the top of grill closed. Snip the large marshmallows in half. Set aside.
- Grease skillet or pan with softened butter or spray with baking spray. Fill as desired with the chocolate combination of your choice plus heavy cream.
- Place pan on the pizza stone, close grill and bake until chocolate has melted slightly. Remove from grill and place an even layer of marshmallows and return the pan back to the grill. Bake until the tops of the marshmallows have browned. This can take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and allow to stand for 3-4 minutes before serving with graham crackers for dipping.
Adapted from Pillsbury
Best enjoyed immediately while still warm so the chocolate and marshmallows stay gooey.
More S’mores treats: