Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad – the perfect easy side dish for summer barbecues, potlucks and picnics. Best of all, this Mediterranean inspired recipe is so easy to customize with your favorite toppings. Packed with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta, radishes and red onions. Plus video.
Summer is all about easy side dishes. So after this 4 pasta salad post has been such a hit on Facebook, I decided to create a separate blog post for each recipe that was included – there’s Caprese, Chicken Caesar, Broccoli Pasta Salad, Italian Pasta Salad and this Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad included.
This Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad is loaded with a ton of good stuff. Besides tortellini, there’s also cucumber, tomatoes, olives, radishes, red onions and some delicious feta.
What’s great about pasta salads is you can toss in whatever ingredients you like. If you’re not a fan of radishes or olives, you can totally leave them out.
And the best part? The dressing is super easy to whip up. But if you’re in a pinch or don’t feel like making your own, you can easily use your favorite storebought version instead.
This Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad also keeps well in the fridge! So it’s perfect if you’re planning to make this ahead of time for a picnic or a summer barbecue the next day.
And how amazing would this pasta salad be for Sunday meal prep? Plus leftovers would be delicious for your school or work lunchbox. Definitely saves you time and money. You can even serve this with some diced chicken to make it even more hearty and filling!
MAKE AHEAD TIPS FOR THIS GREEK TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD AND SUNDAY MEAL PREP
- cook the pasta ahead of time and store in a large zip-top bag in the fridge
- wash and chop the vegetables in advance and store in an airtight container or large zip-top bag in the fridge
- make the dressing in advance and store in an resealable jar
- for Sunday Meal prep, divide the pasta salad into lunchboxes – this is my favorite lunch container. Or make all four pasta salads HERE and bring a different one to lunch every day.
- 1 12-ounce package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 3/4 cup Greek Salad Dressing OR Homemade Dressing
- For the homemade dressing: Combine all the ingredients together in a resealable jar. Shake well and set aside.
- For the salad:Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over and toss to evenly coat. Season as needed with salt and pepper to taste. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Looking for more pasta salads?