No Churn Salted Caramel Oreo Ice Cream with Almonds is the perfect easy frozen treat for summer! Best of all, only 6-ingredients and no ice cream maker required!
With so many fun flavors like:
- Cake Batter
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cookies and Cream
- Black Forest
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Chocolate – you can have a different one for just about any day of the week!
So rich, creamy and ridiculously easy to whip up.
Best of all – NO ice cream maker is needed for this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE THIS NO CHURN SALTED CARAMEL OREO ICE CREAM
Like most no churn ice cream recipes, this one is super simple using just SIX ingredients:
- Heavy Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla extract
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Salted Almonds (or your favorite)
- Chopped Oreo Cookies (or your favorite chocolate cookies)
Just whip up some heavy cream, mix in the remaining ingredients, swirl in your favorite salted caramel sauce, top with more salted almonds and crushed Oreo cookies and freeze.
So easy and it comes out super creamy every time!
This No Churn Salted Caramel Oreo Ice Cream with Almonds is our newest favorite!
The combination of salty and sweet with the creamy, chocolatey Oreo cookies is a match made in heaven!
I am usually a plain-Jane Vanilla girl but I was pretty much blown away after one spoonful. Seriously the best ice cream ever!
Rich, decadent, creamy and totally indulgent!
Watch for this No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream as an idea on how to make No Churn ice creams:
No Churn Salted Caramel Oreo Ice Cream with Almonds + VIDEO
Smooth vanilla ice cream with ribbons of salted caramel and chunks of Oreo cookies and salted caramel almonds. So rich, creamy and decadent.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 5247kcal Calories from fat 4098|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 455g||700%|
|Saturated Fat 249g||1245%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (can also sub one 16 ounce container of Cool Whip)*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup store bought or homemade salted caramel sauce (to taste)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Oreos or any chocolate sandwich cookies, divided for topping
- 1/2 cup salted almonds, coarsely chopped, divided for topping
- Line a bread / loaf pan with parchment paper or in a freezer safe container. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer or using your hand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and vanilla extract. Gently fold whipped cream into mixture. Stir in chopped Oreo cookies and almonds, setting aside a handful for topping.
- Scoop a third of the ice cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Drizzle spoonfuls (2 tablespoons or more) of salted caramel over the ice cream and swirl using a butter knife.
- Scoop another third of the ice cream mixture into the loaf pan. Pour a few more spoonfuls of salted caramel over the ice cream layer and swirl.
- Scoop remaining ice cream mixture into the loaf pan. Smooth with a spatula.
- Drizzle with remaining salted caramel sauce and swirl again. Sprinkle with additional Oreo cookie crumbs and salted almonds..
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6 hours.
*If using Cool Whip, leave out at room temperature until soft and whisk until smooth. Then whisk in with condensed milk and vanilla. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!
More Ice Cream: