No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream is the perfect frozen treat for summer. Best of all, o0nly needs 3 ingredients and no ice cream maker required!
- Cake Batter
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cookies and Cream
- Black Forest
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Chocolate – you can have a different one for just about any day of the week!
Every day is a good day to celebrate with ice cream especially when it’s so easy to make.
Yup! You can have awesome homemade ice cream – NO ICE CREAM MAKER or EGGS REQUIRED!
HOW TO MAKE THIS NO CHURN VANILLA ICE CREAM
All you need is:
- Heavy Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
Yup, that’s it!!
This no churn Vanilla ice cream is super creamy, smooth and sweet and tastes just as decadent as any ice cream I’ve ever tried, homemade or otherwise.
It’s so simple to make and you can customize the flavors easily.
Watch for this No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream as an idea on how to make No Churn ice creams:
- 2 cups heavy cream whipping cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla with condensed milk.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer or with a hand mixer, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently begin folding the whipped cream into the condensed milk. At first, it will look very lumpy. As you continue to fold, the mixture will smooth out and become soft and silky. Stop when you see just a few small lumps here and there — be careful not to deflate the mixture too much or over-mix.
- Transfer the ice cream base to a freezer container with a spatula.
- Freeze for at least four hours, or up to 2 weeks: The ice cream will become more firm the longer you let it freeze.
You might also enjoy:
Thanks for reading Life Made Sweeter, you can also stay connected with me here: