Honey Lemon Salmon baked in foil on one sheet pan is fresh, flavorful and super delicious! Best of all, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes with sweet honey, tangy lemon and fresh parsley. The perfect spring or summer weeknight meal! Plus recipe video!
To stay up to date with my latest posts as soon as I post them, you can follow me on Feedly.
Some of my favorites include:
This recipe for Honey Lemon Salmon is our latest favorite. It’s is bright, lemony and makes a light and tasty summer meal. It takes less than 30 minutes to put together and cleanup is a breeze! Best of all, you can either bake it in the oven or grill it for summer cookouts.
RECIPE FOR HONEY LEMON SALMON
- Start off by seasoning the salmon with some salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and chili powder
- Whisk together soy sauce, lemon and honey and drizzle over salmon (Marinating it for at least 15 minutes helps to achieve even more flavor but skip if in a pinch)
- Slide lemon slices underneath the salmon, wrap with foil (or use parchment paper) and bake until tender and flaky – about 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- To seal in the flavors, broil for 3-5 minutes until the ends of the salmon are slightly charred.
- You can also grill this on the barbecue by wrapping the salmon tightly in foil (use a double layer with parchment paper if preferred)
- Sprinkle with more fresh parsley and serve with your favorite sides to make it a complete meal.
Light, tasty and perfect for summer.