Pineapple Orange Teriyaki Salmon baked in foil or parchment – the perfect easy weeknight dish. Best of all, this healthy recipe takes just 20 minutes to make – skip the takeout!
Updated with new photos January 2017
We happen to be big salmon fans over here. We usually rotate between Honey Lemon Salmon, Honey Lime Salmon and Orange Salmon. They show up on our dinner table at least twice a week and I love how quickly it cooks up in the oven.
This Pineapple Orange Teriyaki Salmon is one of our latest favorites and takes less than 25 minutes to put together. It’s loaded with tons of flavor and is perfect for busy weeknights.
And the best part? Cleanup is a breeze!
Simply place the salmon on a large baking sheet lined with either parchment paper or foil. After it’s done, just toss away your liner or use it to wrap up any remaining leftovers for your meal the next day. Seriously, it doesn’t get easier than that, right?
To Make this Pineapple Orange Teriyaki Salmon
- Start off by seasoning the salmon with some salt, black pepper and a drizzle of sesame oil.
- For the homemade teriyaki sauce, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, cornstarch, honey, ginger and garlic. Orange juice and pineapples are added for an extra tropical touch.
- Wrap with foil and bake until tender and flaky – about 12-16 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- To seal in the flavors, broil for 3-5 minutes until ends of the salmon are slightly charred.
- Don’t forget to reserve some extra sauce to drizzle at the end.
- Finally, serve this salmon with your favorite sides to make it a complete meal.
Make ahead tips for this Pineapple Orange Teriyaki Salmon
- make the sauce in an airtight container the day before and store in the fridge
- prepare the sides you plan to serve this with the day before and store in the fridge and heat up when making the salmon
We love anything that includes teriyaki sauce and if you do too, here are a few other easy recipes to get you started:
- Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- One Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- Teriyaki Beef Zoodles
- Teriyaki Shrimp Noodles
- Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad
More easy sheet pan dishes you might like: