Red White and Blue Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza – the perfect dessert for Memorial Day or 4th of July celebration. A healthy and delicious granola crust topped with a Vanilla Yogurt frosting and loaded with berries! Plus recipe video.
Another fruit pizza? Why not? I just couldn’t help it – they are just too much fun!
Since this Healthy Fruit Pizza was such a hit with my kiddos and you guys, I had to share another fun and patriotic version in time for that Memorial Day or Fourth of July cookout! It’s super simple and you can make it in just 30 minutes.
And since my kiddos are such big berry monsters, we have been throwing them into everything we can think of.
This Red White and Blue Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza is made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. The crust is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Oats, oat flour (almond flour would work as well) coconut oil and honey.
The best part – you can customize it with your favorite yogurt and fruit. If you’re trying to keep this dairy free, you can use non-dairy yogurt or even coconut whipped cream which is amazing as well.
For the mixed berry topping, I used:
Or you can check out this rainbow version if you’d like to add more fruits:
This red, white and blue mixed fruit pizza would make an easy and healthy breakfast or a fun dessert for any spring or summer party!
Make ahead tips for this Red White and Blue Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza:
- Make the crust the night before, and then layer with yogurt and fruit in the morning.
- Get your kids to help you layer the yogurt and fruit! They’ll have fun being hands-on, and you can get another task done in the meantime.
Red White and Blue Fruit Pizza
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 2534kcal Calories from fat 699|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 78g||120%|
|Saturated Fat 49g||245%|
|Dietary Fiber 28g||112%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour (I used Bob's Red Mill or you can make your own)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Yogurt Filling
- 1 - 1 1/3 cups plain* Greek yogurt (Thick full-fat works best or use a non-dairy yogurt if needed)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey (depending on your preference)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fruit Topping (sweeter ripe fruit works best)
- 6 blackberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 10-inch cake pan with baking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, oat flour, cinnamon, vanilla and salt together. Add the honey and coconut oil and mix until dough is combined and sticks together. Use your hands or a fork as needed.
- Spread the mixture into prepared pan and press down firmly with a spatula or the bottom of a glass cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely (place in the refrigerator or freezer to cool faster).
- Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl, combine yogurt with honey and vanilla. Use an offset spatula to spread yogurt over cooled crust.
- Decorate with fresh berries. Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to cool and set.
I'd love to see! Just snap a photo and hashtag it #LIFEMADESWEETER or tag me @lifemadesweeter on Instagram!