No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is the perfect sweet treat to cool down with for summer. Best of all, it’s really easy to make with just 4 ingredients and no ice cream maker required.
With so many fun flavors like:
- Cake Batter
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Cookies and Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Mint Chocolate – you can have a different one for just about any day of the week!
How to Make this No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Like most no churn ice cream recipes, this one is super simple using just FOUR ingredients. All you need is:
- Heavy Cream
- Condensed Milk
- Vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies
That’s it! Super easy and it comes out perfectly creamy every time!
Once it’s ready, you’ll have a creamy, cool and delicious treat that’s perfect for summer.
Creamy ice cream loaded with crushed Oreos, this easy ice cream recipe is the BEST dessert!
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 18 Oreo cookies coarsely crushed
- In a large bowl, whisk condensed milk with vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Using your stand mixer or a hand mixer, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into bowl with condensed milk until combined. Fold in crushed Oreos.
- Transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container with a lid and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy.
More frozen treats: