Christmas Oatmeal M&M Cookies are perfectly soft, chewy and loaded with white chocolate & holiday M&M’s. Perfect for Santa’s cookie plate!
With so many cookies to choose from, oatmeal will always be my absolute favorite. I don’t make them as often as I’d like but when I do, I love changing up the add-ins to make them more fun.
They are extra rich with the chocolate candy goodness and bake up soft and chewy with light crispy edges.
The warm and cozy graham cracker flavor from the cookie butter (Biscoff) makes these cookies so comforting and homey while balancing out the rich sweetness from the white chocolate chips.
They also come together easily without having to use your mixer. Although you can bake them right away, I totally recommend chilling them for at least 30 minutes so they bake up nice and thick.
These would make the perfect addition to Santa’s cookie plate alongside a nice tall glass of cold milk.
- 11/3 cup all-purpose flour spoon & sweep method
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted
- 11/3 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup Biscoff cookie butter spread (creamy) (or substitute with your favorite nut butter + 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon)
- 31/4 cup quick oats not old fashioned
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini holiday M&M chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir in the oats.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until smooth & combined. Whisk in the vanilla, Biscoff and then the egg until well incorporated. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently mix together with a wooden spoon or spatula until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and M&M's reserving 1/4 cup of each for topping if desired.
- Place dough in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Once dough has chilled, preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
Using a large cookie scoop or measure and roll 2-1/2 tablespoon size cookie dough balls. Place about 8 balls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes for a soft and underbaked cookie. they will continue to bake on the cookie sheet. Press a piece or two of the remaining chocolate chips and M&M's into each cookie if desired. Cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
More oatmeal goodies: