No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites with chocolate chips made with ONLY 5 ingredients make the perfect healthy snack on the go! Best of all, they’re so easy to make with a step-by-step video to follow along!
Energy bites are one of my favorite healthier snacks to make. They make the perfect little pick-me up for before or after a workout. The best part is, you can easily make them a ahead of time and pack them for on the go.
These No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Bites clock in at just 94 calories are gluten free, loaded with protein, fiber and best of all, they come together easily in just one bowl!
They contain NO refined sugar but are still decadent enough to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings.
I made them the same day as these No Bake Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites and they’re a delicious way to fuel up when you need a little something to hold you over until your your next meal.
For this No Bake Peanut Butter Energy Bites recipe, you ONLY need 5 ingredients:
- old-fashioned oats (use gluten free if necessary)
- shredded coconut (I used unsweetened but you can use any you have on hand) – or use ground flax seed, oat flour or protein powder instead
- peanut butter (can also use your favorite nut or seed butter)
- honey (can also swap in maple syrup, brown rice syrup, agave or date paste instead)
- chocolate chunks / chips (you can use chopped fruit or nuts instead)
You can easily use your favorite nut or seed butter you have in your pantry. If you are looking for a snack without any added sweetener, just use banana instead like I did in the Cranberry Energy Bites and feel free to swap out the chocolate for nuts instead.
They are completely NO BAKE and make a delicious healthy snack. We love making a double batch and enjoying them straight from the fridge when we need a quick pick me up.
More oatmeal snacks: