Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas – the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, bursting with chili lime flavors & served with low carb tortillas. Ready in just 20 minutes and easy to customize with chicken or steak.
Another favorite? FAJITAS.
They are full of flavor and seriously so simple to make. Everything comes together on one sheet pan in just 20 minutes. This low carb shrimp fajitas recipe is on regular rotation whenever we need a super fast and tasty weeknight dinner.
I love making seafood on a sheet pan because it takes no time at all to cook. Plus the shrimp comes out juicy and flavorful and pairs perfectly with the fresh and colorful veggies.
For these sheet pan shrimp fajitas, you can use any color combination of peppers you have on hand.
And if you’re not a fan of seafood, you can swap in chicken or steak and adjust the cooking time.
HOW DO YOU MAKE SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITAS?
- Start off by tossing the vegetables and shrimp with olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Or if you already have favorite brand of fajita seasoning, you can certainly use that instead.
- Spread everything into a nice and even layer onto a large rimmed sheet pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and the shrimp is no longer translucent. If you like your vegetables a little bit more tender, you can add them in a few minutes before the shrimp. To keep your vegetables on the crunchy side – bake them for a few minutes less. You can also broil for the last 2 minutes to give the shrimp and vegetables a nice char.
- Serve with heated tortillas, an extra splash of lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro.
- For a low carb version, serve with these low carb tortillas , wrapped in lettuce or over cauliflower rice.
SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITAS RECIPE NOTES:
- slice vegetables thin so they cook evenly with the shrimp
- add more chili powder and some red chili flakes if you prefer more heat
- make ahead by slicing the vegetables the night before. Use a sharp knife, or make the job super quick by using a food processor
- if you have time, allow the shrimp to marinate with the seasonings for 20 minutes for even more flavor
These Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas can also be made ahead of time for meal prep Sunday.
Divide everything out into lunch containers to enjoy them throughout the week.
More fajitas recipes you might like:
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas - the perfect easy and healthy one pan meal for busy weeknights. Best of all, ready in less than 30 minutes with low carb and keto friendly options.
- 1 1/2 pounds medium white shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 medium bell peppers thinly sliced into strips
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced into strips
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 limes juiced and divided
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- sliced avocado
- heated tortillas for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line with parchment paper or foil for an easier clean cup.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, peppers, and onions together. Drizzle with olive oil and juice from 1 lime. Add chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss everything well to coat with seasonings.
- Spread the shrimp and vegetables in an even layer on prepared sheet pan. Try not to overlap too much and keep everything in a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-13 minutes until peppers are tender and shrimp is cooked through and no longer pink. Broil on high for 2 minutes so the shrimp gets that nice char (optional).
- Drizzle with additional lime juice and chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve in heated tortillas with sliced avocado and your favorite toppings.
- To bake tortillas: wrap in aluminum foil and add to the top rack of oven while the shrimp is baking for about 5 minutes.